Mission, Vision & Values
Our vision is to enable our members to stand out professionally and improve women’s lives in our communities by advocating for their needs.
We aim to use our communications capabilities to grow professionally and improve women’s lives. We continuously identify and act on women’s issues and drive positive change through communications.
Our mission is to use our communications power to advance women – both members of the AWC sisterhood and women in need.
- Acting with integrity
- Inspiring our members, prospects and citizens of our communities
- Making a meaningful impact on our communities
- Infusing passion into professional and community-focused work
- Taking a stand on controversial issues
- Displaying professional excellence & thought leadership
- Connecting professional excellence with community activism
- Optimizing membership value