Name: Renata Kostěncová
Company/Employer: Currently searching for new opportunities in the Greater Detroit area
Experienced brand lead with expertise in developing processes and operational flows. Skilled in marketing management, negotiation, market planning, business planning, and sales. I also have a Master of Business Administration focused in Business, Management and Marketing, a background in biology and chemistry, and a demonstrated history of working in the pharmaceuticals industry. Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
- University of New York in Prague, Czech Republic, Master of Business Administration
- University of West Bohemia, Pilsen, Czech Republic, Master’s degree in biology and chemistry
What You Should Know:
- I moved to the Greater Detroit area in January 2018 due to my husband’s job for a car supplier.
- I have been working in marketing and sales roles in the pharmaceutical industry for a decade, launching new products, leading teams and developing talents, negotiating with health care insurance companies, implementing ATL and BTL campaigns.
- Currently I am interested in digital marketing and ready to start a communications career in a new field.
- I like to learn new things in my professional life as well as in my private one, and new circumstances regarding my move to the U.S. gives me a lot of opportunities to do so every single day.
I would like to get know people from the communications field to have a chance to understand the local business environment for my future career. I want to get involved via networking events to make friends and have frank discussions about real options in the marketing field. I am also eager to volunteer for communication companies to get closer to the real marketing world in U.S.
- Family and hometown – I am married and have one wonderful daughter. We come from Prague in the Czech Republic. Currently, I live in Rochester Hills with lots of outdoor opportunities like parks, trails, and playgrounds. I enjoy living in our house, surrounded by nature. I especially like summer evenings on our patio.
- Interests – I like any kind of sport that makes me feel healthy. However, I most enjoy running, swimming, skiing and yoga. I enjoy giving special attention to my family and friends when we share good food and have nice conversations inspiring each other. During long Michigan winters I’ve re-discovered the passion for good books – fiction & non-fiction too.
- Causes/volunteer service – I support our daughter’s school by volunteering during lunch breaks or special events. I am a member of a women’s expat community sharing experiences, helping each other and participating in interesting events.